Sun, 12 May|
The Tytherington Club
Holistic Bump & Baby Spa Day
A very special relaxing, balancing and rejuvenating day suitable from pregnancy through to when baby starts crawling. A chance to spend a day away from it all, with your baby.
Time & Location
12 May 2019, 10:00 – 15:00
The Tytherington Club, 90 Dorchester Way, Macclesfield SK10 2JP, UK
About the event
Join Clare and Victoria (plus special guests) for this unique day dedicated to you and your baby.
It's going to be a very special relaxing, balancing and rejuvenating day suitable from pregnancy through to when baby starts crawling. A chance to spend a day away from it all, with your baby.
- Access to the AURA SPA (including before and after the official 'day'
- A light and healthy lunch
-Herbal teas and snacks throughout the day
- Gentle Post-Natal yoga, meditation and relaxation and Baby Massage and Baby Yoga (led by Victoria The Yoga Tree)
- Workshop sessions on topics such as sleep
- Using the voice for health and bonding
- Access to professional infant feeding support (Nutrition and Nurture)
- Short sessions with other professionals such as reflexology (Cheshire Sanctuary Reflexology)
- Pop-up sing library (Congleton Sling Library) for advice and hire (hire at an extra charge)
You have full access to the Aura Spa at the Tytherington Club which has a pool, sauna and steam room and a rain shower and ice cave for a refreshing contrast! You can even book yourself a massage or other treatment in the afternoon!
Perhaps those of you with babies could get childcare at 3pm so you can enjoy some spa time
We are so excited to offer you this day to relax and rejuvenate!